- The world will ask you who you are, and if you don’t know, the world will tell you.
- If a man knows more than others, he becomes lonely.
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead to an understanding of ourselves.
- Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing research.
- You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.
- Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people.
- Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.»
- Be grateful for your difficulties and challenges, for they hold blessings.
In fact… Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for healthy personal growth, individuation, and self-actualization.
- Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them.
- I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.