- Penger er som møkk, de er ikke godt til noe uten at de blir spredt.
- Den beste måten å bevare minnet om gode gjerninger på, er å friske dem opp med nye.
- The world will ask you who you are, and if you don’t know, the world will tell you.
- If a man knows more than others, he becomes lonely.
- Everything that irritates us about others can lead to an understanding of ourselves.
- Life really does begin at forty. Up until then, you are just doing research.
- You are what you do, not what you say you’ll do.
- Knowing your own darkness is the best method for dealing with the darkness of other people.
- Until you make the unconscious conscious, it will direct your life and you will call it fate.»
- Be grateful for your difficulties and challenges, for they hold blessings.
In fact… Man needs difficulties; they are necessary for healthy personal growth, individuation, and self-actualization.
- Everyone you meet knows something you don’t know but need to know. Learn from them.
- I am not what happened to me, I am what I choose to become.
|People who do lots of work… make lots of mistakes||Les personnes qui travaillent beaucoup font beaucoup d’erreurs|
|People who do less work… make less mistakes||Les personnes qui travaillent moins font moins d’erreurs|
|People who do not work… make no mistakes||Les personnes qui ne travaillent pas ne font pas d’erreurs|
|People who make no mistakes… get promoted||Les personnes qui ne font pas d’erreurs sont promus|
|That’s why some people spend most of their time sending e-mails & playing games at work |
They need a promotion.
|C’est pourquoi les personnes passe mon temps à envoyer des messages & jouer au travail |
Les personnes veux une promotion
- All pipe is to be made of a long hole, surrounded by metal centered around the hole.
- All pipe is to be hollow throughout the entire length.
- All pipe is to be of the very best quality, perfectly tubular or pipular.
- All acid-proof pipe is to be made of acid-proof metal.
- Outer diameter of all pipe must exceed the inner diameter otherwise the hole will be on the outside.
- All pipe is to be supplied with nothing in the hole so that water, steam, or other stuff can be put inside at a later date.
- All pipe is to be supplied without rust, as this can more readily be applied at the jobsite.
- All pipe is to be cleared free of any covering such as mud, tar, barnacles, or any form of manure before putting up, otherwise it will make lumps under the paint.
- All pipe over 500 feet long must have the words «LONG PIPE» clearly painted on each end so that fitter will know that it is a long pipe.
- Pipe over two miles long must also have these words painted in the midlle so that the fitter will not have to walk the full length of the pipe to determine is it is long pipe or not.
- All pipe over six inches in diameter is to have the words «LARGE PIPE» painted on it so that the fitter will not use it for small pipe.
- All pipe closers are to be open on one end.
- All pipe fittings are to be made of the same stuff as the pipe.
- No fittings are to be put on pipe unless specified. If you do, straight pipe becomes crooked pipe.
- Fittings come in all sorts of sizes and shapes. Be sure to specify the direction you are going when ordering.
- Fittings come bolted, welded or screwed – always use screwed. They are best – because all fittings end up screwed anyway.
- Flanges must be used on all pipe. Flanges must have holes for bolts quite separate from the big hole in the middle.
- If flanges are to be blank or blind, the big hole in the middle must be filled with metal.
- When nothing can possibly go wrong, it will.
- If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.
- If you try to please everyone, somebody is not going to like it.
- If you fool around with something long enough, it will eventually break.
- Whatever you want to do, you have to do something else first.
- If you explain something so clearly that no one can possibly misunderstand, someone will.