There is story about the greek gods.
They were bored so they invented human beings,
but they were still bored so they invented love.
Then they wernt bored any longer.
So they decided to try love for themselves.
And finally they invented laughter…. so they could stand it…
Det hender ikke ofte
men det kan dog slumpe,
at noen får til hode
hva andre får til rumpe.
You know your are growing older when:
- Everything hurts and what dosent’t hurt dosen’t work
- You get winded playing chess
- Your children begin to look middle aged
- You begin to outlive enthusiasm
- Your mind makes contracts your body can’y meet
- You know all the answers, but nobody asks the questions
- You look forward to a dull evening
- You sit in a rocking chair and can’t get it going
- Your knees buckles and your belt won’t
- You regret all those mistakes resisting temptation
- Dialing long distance wears you out
- Your back goes out more than you do
- You turn out the light for economic reasons rather than romantic ones
- You sink your teeth into a steak and they stay there
- The best part of your day is over when your alarm goes off
For mye av det gode må være deilig.
The worse the morning – the better the night before.