Five reasons to believe computers are female:
- No one but the Creator understands their internal logic.
- The native language they use to communicate with each other is incomprehensible to everyone else
- The message «Bad command or file name» is about as informative as, «If you don’t know why I’m mad at you, then I’m certainly not going to tell you.»
- Even your smallest mistakes are stored in long-term memory for later retrieval.
- As soon as you make a commitment to one, you find yourself spending half your paycheck on accessories for it.
Five reasons to believe computers are male:
- They have a lot of data, but are still clueless
- They are supposed to solve problems, but half the time they are the problem
- As soon as you commit to one you realize that, if you had waited a little longer, you could have obtained a better model.
- In order to get their attention, you have to turn them on.
- Big power surges knock them out for the rest of the night.